Jul 9, 2010

PILLAR STUDIO

I always dreaming about my own studio. A little studio with friendly and warm people around me, designing projects and many more. Maybe I'll make it near my house and the studio has cute cubicles, with bookshelf everywhere. Sunshine will go through the windows every morning and everyone will work with happy faces.

I even has a name for it : Pillar Studio. 
Pillar definition is main structure(s) which is stand for other important structure. Without Pillar , There wont be any ceiling, or anything else above. 

So, When I will make this dream come true? 
Now I still making my own progress. There are many things that I should learn in this 'Design World'. But sooner or later I will have that:
Pilar Studio Design and Build, my own and lovely Architecture and Interior Studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment