May 17, 2011

Ergonomic for Indonesian Pantry

In my campus life, when I want to design something, I'll looking to the standard books for measuring and making technical drawing. But when it come to the real world of professional works, I found that most of the Indonesian people have their own measure, so they have their own standard in ergonomic, whereas my books taught me about European standard. 

I often found myself reducing the height of credenza or cabinet pantry for example, to make clients comfortable with it.

But when it comes to personal taste, size can be changed according to the person wishes. Sometimes I also add height to furniture. This is approximately the suitable ergonomics of pantry for Indonesian. I hope it can give a little help for anyone who need this. (image are private documents) 


No comments:

Post a Comment