Nov 30, 2011

Blue Water Adventure

Kids Room, what do you imagine about this? I say bright colors, fun decorative, and of course adventure. Kids like adventure, even if it's only occur in their head. So when I have to make interior design for kids study room, I choose "Adventure" to be the theme.

And here we go, Blue Water Adventure study room. With extra light from skylight, ship diorama, starry lighting, and blue colors everywhere makes the room look like a scene from marine movies. 

If I still a kid, I'll love this room for study. But honestly, even now I'm not a kid anymore, I still love it to be my study room ;p



2 comments:

  1. Halo, pertama kali liat kamu di kompasiana, tapi kok udah lama gak posting. kejar ksini, ternyata lebih banyak ide yang beda ada di sini. love your postings and nice works you're having there! salam kenal yah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai, makasih banyak apresiasinya :) iya, sudah lama nih ga nulis di kompasiana. Teralihkan dengan kesibukan lain. Semoga bisa menulis lagi disana :D
    Senang deh kalau ada yang suka blog ini. Makasih, salam kenal juga :)

    ReplyDelete